Introducing the new 2nd generation Cast Link Cutting Disc
Do you want to manage your stubble, control your weeds and prepare the perfect seedbed with one machine?
Reduces reliance on herbicide to manage weed problems
One pass is often all that is required between harvest and planting for the perfect seedbed
The replaceable discs are designed to cut and split residue, to accelerate decomposition, to dig reliably and to cut and pull weeds effectively. The extra weight of these links combines cleverly with the sharp, boron steel discs to dig and cut.
With excellent wear rates, this extremely versatile, year round tool will reduce maintenance and running costs whilst improving soil health to deliver the perfect seedbed. With this new disc offering, your Kelly Diamond Harrow is now the perfect tool for year round field management.
- Replaceable boron steel discs
- Hard wearing, heavy links
- Strong cutting and digging action
- Heavy, reusable boss, eye and hook reduce replacement costs
- Usable in a wide range of soil and crop types
- Attachable to existing Kelly machines
- Only 12 bearings on a full chain set.